- It will be explained to all employees how to comply with the basic precautions for infection prevention and control in relation to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak, including the procedures:
- Hand hygiene: wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer that has at least 70º of alcohol
- Respiratory etiquette: coughing or sneezing into the flared forearm or using a tissue, which should then be immediately thrown away; hand hygiene always after coughing or sneezing and after blowing; avoid touching the eyes, nose and mouth with your hands. The garbage will be opened automatically and duly identified for this purpose.
- Social conduct: change the frequency and form of contact between workers and customers, avoiding (when possible) close contact, handshakes, kisses, shared jobs, face-to-face meetings and sharing of food, utensils, glasses and towels.
- The daily self-monitoring of symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, difficulty in breathing, among others) will be promoted, and these must be reported if they exist.
- All employees will be provided with masks, gloves, among other protective materials.
- All customers must enter the car wearing a mask. If they are family or a group of friends, the use of a mask will only be for employees.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitiser will be provided to participants in the activities and to all customers entering the vehicle.
- In cars the use of a mask is mandatory for customers and guides. During activities, the mask can be removed.
- Disinfection of the means of transport used, before and after each activity, and in accordance with the rules applicable to each type of transport
EQUIPMENT AND ACTIVITIES
- All material used in carrying out the activities must be disinfected after each use.
PROCEDURES IN CASE OF SUSPECTED INFECTION
- The responsible employee must accompany the suspected infection to the isolation space, provide the necessary assistance and contact the National Health Service. The disinfection of the entire contact area will be reinforced.
SNS: 800 24 24 24